Welcome to All Hallows Day Centre
Located in the village of Ditchingham, near Bungay, All Hallows Day Centre is a modern purpose-built facility where we support older people with different levels of care and support needs, including those living with dementia, with enjoyable and stimulating day care within a safe and secure environment.
The centre provides up to 30 people a day with an opportunity to have fun, socialise and take part in activities, and helps them to maintain skills whilst offering family carers a well-earned break.
Facilities include a spacious lounge/activity room, large dining room, assisted bathrooms, therapy/treatment room, quiet rooms, landscaped gardens and greenhouse.
Our team of professional care staff are fully trained in all aspects of personal care and work closely with families, social workers, GPs, district nurses and homecare agencies to maintain a high level of service and continuity of care. Our team can provide assistance with eating and personal care.
We are always looking for volunteers to join our Day Care team.
Providing independence with care
- We will treat you as an individual.
- We will enable you to keep your independence and maintain your dignity.
- If you’d like to meet new people, take part in activities, enjoy a hot lunch, learn new skills and reminisce about old times, then join us at the Centre.
What you can expect from the service
We offer a variety of packages, so you can spend a whole or half day with us, join us for lunch, come in and enjoy a nice, relaxing bath specially designed for people who find it difficult to manage on their own, or a combination of these to suit your needs.
Sample daytime programme
Opening times: Monday to Friday 9.30am – 3.30pm.
- A warm and friendly welcome followed by coffee and biscuits.
- A choice of activities.
- A varied hot lunch and sweet, with provision for special dietary requirements.
- Quiet time to relax and reflect.
- Exercises and afternoon activities.
- Tea and biscuits.
Services and facilities available
- Assisted bathing with hoists.
- A hot nutritious two-course lunch.
- Therapeutic and social activities.
- Exercise and movement.
- Visiting entertainers.
- Hairdressing and chiropody *
- Internet access.
- An enclosed garden/patio area.
- Door-to-door transport (within a five-mile radius).
- Help with arranging medical appointments or finding support groups to help with your everyday needs.
- A ‘safe care’ sitting service at the Day Centre to offer carers a break.
- A monthly newsletter.
* Booked by appointment
If you would like more information about the services we offer at the All Hallows Day Centre, or if you, a relative or a friend would like to attend the Centre and use the facilities we have on offer, why not pop in for a chat, or give us a call. We would love to hear from you.
Linda Robinson – Day Centre Manager
Empanda Care & Support Ltd CIC
All Hallows Day Centre
Ditchingham, Nr Bungay
Tel: 01986 458002