Every day we make a positive impact on the lives of residents and service users but with your help, we can do so much more. By raising funds for Empanda, no matter how big or how small, the results are priceless and your support could make all the difference.
You can support us in a number of ways:
Make a donation
A simple donation will help us to develop new services, or provide much needed equipment and outings.
If you would like to make a postal donation, please send your cheque (payable to Empanda Care & Support Ltd CIC), to:
Empanda Care & Support Ltd CIC
25 St Margaret’s Green
Ipswich IP4 2BN
Fundraise for us
There are lots of ways you can support Empanda through fundraising. It can be as quick and simple as having a cake sale, or as challenging as running the London Marathon – no gesture is too small or too big.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Empanda Care & Support with easyfundraising?
There are over 6,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to easyfundraising and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Empanda Care & Support at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Empanda Care & Support will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
We are keen to work closely with local businesses because by working together, we can have a much greater impact. Here are some of the many ways in which you and your team can help support the work of Empanda:
- Sign up to easyfundraising and support Empanda Care & Support when making online personal and business purchases.
- Time giving – we are always happy to welcome volunteers to help with some gardening or DIY, so why not arrange a staff volunteer day? It could make so much difference to the communities we serve.
- A coffee morning or afternoon tea is simple to organise and brings everyone in the workplace together.
- Gifts in kind – we often hold car boot sales and raffles. Maybe you have an unwanted gift you could donate? We also welcome donations of food items to help make food budgets go further across our young people’s projects.
- If you are an experienced photographer or have the skills to run a cookery lesson and would like to offer your services free of charge, we’d love to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss how Empanda can work in partnership with your business, please contact Paula Armenis on 01603 552102 or email email@example.com